As Kevin Mulcaire gets ready to put on the Irish singlet for the second time this year, at the European Cross-Country Championships in Belgrade, here is a snapshot of his achievements thus far.[spacer style=”3″]
- 1st – Intermediate Boys Schools Competition Ireland (3000m)
- 1st – Intermediate Boys Schools Competition Munster (1500m)
- 1st – Intermediate Boys Schools Competition Munster (3000m)
- 1st – Boys Under 17 Cross-Country Ireland (3000m)
- 1st – Boys Under 17 Cross-Country Ireland (1500m)
- 1st – Boys Under 18 Cross-Country Munster
- 1st – Boys Under 18 Cross-Country Ireland
- 3rd – All-Ireland Junior Men’s Cross-Country Championships
Kevin has achieved an impressive PB of 8min, 44sec for 3k.
Last July, Kevin qualified for the Youth Olympics in Holland, where he came 11th in Europe!
The very best of luck Kevin, in all your future endeavors. We will be watching with great excitement as you race for Ireland on Sunday.