Ennis Track Athletic Club is a progressive and vibrant running club, catering for children of 6 years old (if they turn 7 in that calendar year), right up to senior and masters. Not only are we the biggest and most successful running club in Clare, we are one of the top clubs in Munster and indeed in Ireland.
The success of our club depends on people getting involved. If you feel you would like to get involved in any way, please contact us at email@example.com or make yourself known to any committee member or coach.
- Sun 1st – Munster Juvenile “B” & Intermediate & U/20 Cross Country Championships – Turnpike, Co. Tipperary @ 11.30
- Sun 8th -European XC – Lisbon, Portugal
- Sun 8th Co Snr Jnr + County B Cross Country Prov Flannans 11.00am
- Sat 15th – Irish Life Health National Novice & Juvenile Uneven Age Cross Country Championships -TBC
- Sat 9th – Irish Life Health Irish Schools Combined Events Championships – AIT, Athlone
- Sun 10th -Munster Juvenile Uneven Age & Senior Cross Country Championships -Conna @ 11.30
- Sat 16th – British & Irish Masters Cross Country International – England
- Sun 17th -Munster Masters & Juvenile Inter-Club Cross Country Championships -Killarney @ 11.30
- Sun 24th -Irish Life Health National Juvenile Even Age & Senior & Junior Cross Country Championship – National Sports Campus, Abbotstown, Dublin
- Sat 30th – SIAB International Combined Events – Emirates Arena, Glasglow
- Thur 3rd North Clare National Schools Cross Country Kilnaboy 11.00am
- Sun 6th Co Novice Masters +Juv even ages C.C Kilnaboy 11.00am
- Sun 13th Co Intermediate U/23 + Juv Un Even ages Cooraclare 11.00am
- Sun 20th – Munster Juvenile Even Age, Novice & U/23 XC Championships – Limerick @11:30
- Sun 20th – Autumn Open International Cross Country Festival – National Sports Campus, Abbotstown
- Tue 22nd – Munster Schools Combined Events Championships – Nenagh Indoor Stadium
- Sun 27th National Marathon Dublin 9.00am
- Mon 28th Red Cross 5k lees Road 11.00am
Parents – Get Involved!
For parents, it’s a great way to get to know your child’s friends and see their achievements up close. There are many different areas you can volunteer for, such as
- Assisting coaches at training
- Assisting committee with organizing events
- Transport to and from events
So maybe your glory days on the track are over, but what could be better than giving a group of kids a love of running and athletics? See them develop as athletes & watch as your guidance helps them get the best out of themselves. You’ll be amazed how rewarding coaching can be. Be part of it!
Running a club of this size is a costly business, so Ennis Track is currently seeking a major sponsor. We are the most successful club in Clare. A week rarely goes by without the Ennis Track singlet featuring in the local newspapers. We are also very highly regarded as one of the top clubs in Munster. Our athletes regularly compete at national level and many have run for Ireland at international events.
A main sponsor would be given prominence on this website, with a large banner and a link to their own website. Your logo would also feature on Ennis Track singlets and other merchandise. Interested? Contact us for further information.