Ennis Track Athletic Club is a progressive and vibrant running club, catering for children of 6 years old (if they turn 7 in that calendar year), right up to senior and masters. Not only are we the biggest and most successful running club in Clare, we are one of the top clubs in Munster and indeed in Ireland.
The success of our club depends on people getting involved. If you feel you would like to get involved in any way, please contact us at email@example.com or make yourself known to any committee member or coach.
- Sat 6th – Irish Life Health Junior & U/23 T&F Championships – Tullamore
- Sun 7th -Irish Life Health Juvenile T&F Championships – Day 1 -Tullamore
- Sat 13th – Irish Life Health National Juvenile T&F Championships – Day 2 -Tullamore
- Sun 14th -Irish Life Health National Juvenile T&F Championships – Day 3 -Tullamore
- Sat 20th – AAI National Outdoor League Final – Tullamore
- Sat 20th – SIAB T&F Championships – Swansea University
- Sun 21st – Irish Life Health Juvenile “B” T&F & Relay Championships – Tullamore
- Sat 27th -Irish Life Health National Senior T&F Championships – Morton Stadium
- Sun 28th – Irish Life Health National Senior T&F Championships -Morton Stadium
- Sat 1st – Irish Life Health Irish Schools T&F Championships – Tullamore
- Sat 8th – Munster U/12 to U/19 T&F Championships Day 1 – Templemore Track, Co. Tipp
- Sun 9th – Munster Junior, U/23, Senior & Masters T&F Championships – Templemore Track
- Sat 15th – Munster U/12 to U/19 T&F Championships Day 2 – An Riocht A.C. Track, Castleisland
- Sun 16th – Munster U/12 to U/19 T&F Championships Day 3 – An Riocht A.C. Track, Castleisland
- Sat 22nd – Irish Life Health Tailteann Games T&F Championships -Morton Stadium, Santry
- Sat 22nd – AAI Games & Irish Life Health Combined Events Day 1 – Morton Stadium Santry
- Sun 23rd – AAI Games & Irish Life Health Combined Events Day 2 – Morton Stadium Santry
- Sun 23rd-28th -European Games – Minsk, BLR
- Sun 30th -AAI National Outdoor League – Round 2 -Santry & Athlone
- Sun 30th – Munster Juvenile “B” T&F Championships & Juvenile Pentathlons -Lee’s Road, Ennis
Parents – Get Involved!
For parents, it’s a great way to get to know your child’s friends and see their achievements up close. There are many different areas you can volunteer for, such as
- Assisting coaches at training
- Assisting committee with organizing events
- Transport to and from events
So maybe your glory days on the track are over, but what could be better than giving a group of kids a love of running and athletics? See them develop as athletes & watch as your guidance helps them get the best out of themselves. You’ll be amazed how rewarding coaching can be. Be part of it!
Running a club of this size is a costly business, so Ennis Track is currently seeking a major sponsor. We are the most successful club in Clare. A week rarely goes by without the Ennis Track singlet featuring in the local newspapers. We are also very highly regarded as one of the top clubs in Munster. Our athletes regularly compete at national level and many have run for Ireland at international events.
A main sponsor would be given prominence on this website, with a large banner and a link to their own website. Your logo would also feature on Ennis Track singlets and other merchandise. Interested? Contact us for further information.