Ennis Track Athletic Club is a progressive and vibrant running club, catering for children of 6 years old (if they turn 7 in that calendar year), right up to senior and masters. Not only are we the biggest and most successful running club in Clare, we are one of the top clubs in Munster and indeed in Ireland.
The success of our club depends on people getting involved. If you feel you would like to get involved in any way, please contact us at email@example.com or make yourself known to any committee member or coach.
- Sun 5th Munster U/11 to U/16 Combined Events & Junior & U/23 Indoor Championships
Nenagh Indoor Stadium
- Sat 11th AAI National Indoor League – Round 1 National Sports Campus, Abbotstown, Dublin
- Sat 11th Celtic Cross Country Stirling, Scotland
- Jan 12th County Cross Country Relays in Flannans. (U 18 to U 14) Relay training on Jan 6th & 10th in Lees Rd.
- Sat 18th Irish Life Health Indoor Combined Events – All Ages AIT International Arena, Athlone
- Sun 19th Munster Juvenile Inter-Club Relays, Pole Vault & Some U/17 to U/19 Field Events
Nenagh Indoor Stadium
- Sat 25th Irish Life Health National Junior & U/23 Indoor Championships
AIT International Arena, Athlone
- Sun 26th Clare Indoor Track & Field Championships , Nenagh
- Sun 26th AAI National Indoor League – Round 2 AIT International Arena, Athlone
- Thurs 30th North Munster Schools Cross Country Championships Pallaskenry
- Thurs 30th South Munster Schools Cross Country Championships Tramore Valley Park, Cork
- Fri 31st East Munster Schools Cross Country Championships Carriganore, WIT, Waterford
Parents – Get Involved!
For parents, it’s a great way to get to know your child’s friends and see their achievements up close. There are many different areas you can volunteer for, such as
- Assisting coaches at training
- Assisting committee with organizing events
- Transport to and from events
So maybe your glory days on the track are over, but what could be better than giving a group of kids a love of running and athletics? See them develop as athletes & watch as your guidance helps them get the best out of themselves. You’ll be amazed how rewarding coaching can be. Be part of it!
Running a club of this size is a costly business, so Ennis Track is currently seeking a major sponsor. We are the most successful club in Clare. A week rarely goes by without the Ennis Track singlet featuring in the local newspapers. We are also very highly regarded as one of the top clubs in Munster. Our athletes regularly compete at national level and many have run for Ireland at international events.
A main sponsor would be given prominence on this website, with a large banner and a link to their own website. Your logo would also feature on Ennis Track singlets and other merchandise. Interested? Contact us for further information.