A number of Ennis Track Athletes were in action at the All Ireland Schools Track & Field held in Tullamore on 3rd June 2015. An unprecedented 6 medals were won by Ennis Track Athletes competing for their various schools. Most notably there were 2 second place finishes in the steeplechase and in the sprints events Shawn Benson brought home 2 medals, a silver and a bronze, with Tony Odubote also getting a silver in his race. Kevin Mulcaire brought home a first in the 5000m. Well done also to Donal Devine for his 6th place finish in the intermediate boys 3000m
- In the 100m sprint Shawn Benson had a very good 2nd place in a time of 11.46 which he followed up with a 3rd place finish in the 200m final in a time of 23.56.
- In the 100m sprint Tony Odubote came 2nd in a time of 11.22 secs in the Intermediate Boys race.
- In the 1500m Steeplechase, Jamie Roche finished in 2nd place in a time of 4.39.39
- Kevin Muclaire won the 5000m race in an excellent time of 14.51.97
- Sean Collins finished in 2nd place in the senior boys 2000m steeplechase in a time of 6.14.41