Ennis 10k & Kids 2K Postponed

Following on from the Governments announcement and directions from Athletics Ireland we are postponing our much anticipated Ennis 10k/2k until a later date. We will be in touch with all registered by email and post a rescheduled date once decided.

The 10 miler on April 12th is under review and a decision will be made soon.

Wishing you all safe health.

Related posts