Saturday & Sunday May 4th & 5th 2019 Venue: John O’Sullivan Park Lees Rd, Ennis
Please All ow yourself plenty of time – i.e. to find parking, to register and to find your way to Ennis Track Tent which will be located at the finishing line approximately.
All Athletes MUST ATTEND over the 2 days. It’s important to support Ennis Track Club and also the hard work that coaches put into training each week and at weekends starting since last September. Please check if you are needed for a Relay Team with the coaches on the day.
Checklist: Athletes to arrive who are taking part events starting at 10am please arrive from 9.30. Hurdles/Walks will start at 10am sharp. Please check timetable for all schedule of events on Ennis Track Website
Day 1 timetable Day 2 Timetable
1. Please check timetable for your event time. If unsure please contact your child’s coach and please check if needed for a RELAY.
2. Please check in with Ennis Track Coaches when you arrive before 11am. (Tent will at Finishing Line)
3. Parents have to supervise their own children during the day. It’s going to be a long day and there is no quick way to get through the events.
4. Adults to pay at gate – 5 euro each day.
5. Entry fee for athletes: 3 euro per day to cover all events – please pay for your events at the gate on Saturday & Sunday.
6. Ennis Track Club T-Shirt for identification. (Hilda O’Connor 086 2351969)
Suitable running shoes/track running spikes 5mm NB – Packed lunch /with fruit drink or water, not fizzy drinks Wear suitable clothing for weather .