It was a great day for Ennis Track athletes at the Senior & Masters Munster Track & Field Championships – over 30 medals were won by Ennis Track athletes between seniors and masters across all events… a great day for the club!
- Rianne McHugh Senior 3rd in 800m, 3rd in 400m.
- Mary Cahill 0/40 1st in 800m, 1st in 400m & 2nd in Long Jump.
- Ann Marie Connellan 0/40 2nd in 3000m & 4th in 1500m.
- Lorraine Hayes 0/40 3rd in Shot Putt & 5th in 1500m.
- Helen O Hanlon 0/50 1st in 800m & 2nd in 400m.
- Marian O Loughlin 0/60 2nd in 100m sprint & 2nd 800m.
- Tony Mannion Senior 3rd in Javelin.
- Martin Curly 0/35 1st in 100m Hurdles, 2nd in Discus & 2nd in High Jump.
- Peter Tonge 0/35 5th n 800m & 6th in 3000m.
- Fergal McGrath 0/40 3rd in Shot Putt & 2nd in Long Jump.
- John Murphy 0/50 3rd in Long Jump 3rd in 800m & 2nd in Shot Putt.
- Pat Morrissey 4th in 3000m & 3rd in 1500m.
- John Power 0/50 3rd in 100m sprint & 3rd in 200m.
- Mike Clune 0/55 1st in 800m 3rd in Long Jump & 1st in 3000m.
- Jimmy Doyle 0/55 2nd in 800m. Sean Whelan 0/65 1st in 800m, 1st in 3000m & 1st in 1500m.
Relay Team Results: Ladies 0/35 2nd. Men 0/35 4th & Men 0/50 1st.