Congratulations to the 11 Ennis Track athletes who represented their club so well at the All-Ireland Juvenile Games in Tullamore last Saturday (27th June).
- In the Boys U11 600m, Samuel Olaoye and Martin Frawley came in 7th place with a combined time of 3:54.49
- In the Boys U10 long jump, Sean Frawley and Eoin Ryan were 5th with a combined distance of 6.66m
- In the Girls U11 600m, Ellen Mannion and Aisling Maloney were joint third with their combined time of 4:00.70
- In the Girls U11 turbo javelin, Ava Rockford and Aisling Moloney were also third with a combined distance of 30.65m
Ennis Track also had two relay teams at these juvenile games, the U10 and U11 boys.
- In the U10 4x100m, Sean Frawley, Paddy Nagle, Niall Talty and Eoin Ryan placed 8th in a time of 1:05.60.
- In the U11 4x100m, Martin Frawley, William Bello, Daire Connolly and Samuel Olaoye won third place with a superb time of 0:59.41.