The Munster Juvenile Uneven Ages U9-U19 Cross-Country Championships will be held at Beaufort, Co. Kerry on Sunday November 8th.
Warm Up with Coaches for younger ages at 10.15am. First Race at 11.30am sharp
A bus will leave the West County Hotel at 7.30am sharp. Bus Fee €5.00 to be paid on the morning. The athletes will make a stop on the way home. Please include a small amount of money to cover same.
Ennis Track coaches encourage all athletes to travel together to the Race Championships on the bus. It helps all new club members to get to know each other and their coaches. Parents are welcome to follow down in cars. (Athletes can travel home with parents after the their race.)
- Suitable running runners or running spikes.
- Ennis Track Club T – Shirt for identification
- Packed Lunch: some suggestions of high energy foods- sandwiches, rolls, rice cakes, cereal bars, bananas
- Drinks – fruit drinks or water not fizzy drinks
- Dress for weather. (Please have Rain Jacket & Warm Fleece)
Please remember: Each Athlete in Cross Country Competition will be running as part of a team. Every place counts in Cross Country. It’s important that you run for your team. Thanking you for all your co-operation, Ennis Track Athletic Club.