Athletes are invited to take part in County Clare Indoor Track & Field Competition in Nenagh on Sunday January 25th 2015.
(Only children born in or before 2007 are eligible)
- Boys & Girls U9 (Born 2007) 60m/500m/Long-jump
- Boys & Girls U10 (Born 2006) 60m/600m/Long-jump
- Boys & Girls U11 (Born 2005) 60m/600m/Long-jump
- Boys & Girls U12 (Born 2004) 60m/600m/Long-jump/shot
- Boys & Girls U13 (Born 2003) 60H/60m/600m/Shot/Walk 1k/High Jump
- Boys & Girls U14 (Born 2002) 60H/60m/800m/High Jump/long jump/Walk 1k
- Boys & Girls U15 (Born 2001) 60H/60m/800m/Shot/Walk 1k/High Jump
- Boys & Girls U17 (Born 2000/1999) 60H/60m/200m/800m/Shot/Walk 1.5k/High Jump
- Boys & Girls U19 (Born 1997/1998) 60m/200m/800m/Shot/Walk1.5k/High Jump
Adults pay €5.00 at the door. Competition will start at 10am sharp. Timetable to follow. Please Note: High Jump @ 9.30am/Older Age groups can only take part in 4 events. Athletes must provide their own transport to the venue and be supervised at all times by their Parents/Guardian. It will be a long day of competition in Nenagh (Heats, Semi-Finals & Finals). Full respect must be given to Nenagh Olympic Facilities and Equipment. There will be no shop available at Nenagh so all athletes bring their own lunch & warm clothes. Club Singlets are now available – Please Contact Hilda (086 2351969). Note: Venue is not suitable for small children or pushchairs!
All entries must be lodged and paid in advance. Download and Complete Clare Indoors 2015 ENTRY FORM and attach entry fee of €5 to cover all events. Please put details & €5 into an envelope and return by Friday January 16th at training. No late entries can be accepted after that date.